We may use data submitted to us by you on our website and other platforms for the purposes of providing you with an efficient rendering of our services and customer support. Such data includes, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, and information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We may collect some or all of the data that you provide to us through:
- Our website.
- Our other platforms
- Information from any survey forms that we provide to you.
- Information from any complaints submitted by you on our platform or via email
- Any data collected from cookies on our website, including data indicating the origin, destination, route, time, size, and duration of a communication from your end, including but not limited to your IP address, is hereinafter referred to as traffic data.
- Any orders placed by you for our products or services
We may use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Quality control and performance enhancement of our website.
- Provide you with specific product or service information.
- Resolving complaints regarding our products or rendering of our services
- We will assist you in accessing and logging onto your account on our platform.
- Verify your information against our records.
- Assist you with completing your orders.
- For other marketing purposes, such as but not limited to marketing emails.
- For disclosure to any public entity or officer as required under any law in Pakistan or international law for the time being in force.
Sharing of your Data with Third Parties
We may share any information or data that you provide to us, including but not limited to your personal information such as name, age, location, order history, complaints submitted, and traffic data, with third parties or intermediaries within or outside of Pakistan, for the purposes of better rendering and enhancing the commission of our services to you. We may also disclose your information to any public entity or officer as required under any law for the time being in force in Pakistan, under any international law, or under any order of a court or other competent authority.
We will retain any data or information provided by you to us until you ask us to delete this information.
We may from time to time, send to you marketing emails regarding the provision of our services. If you no longer wish to receive the same, you will have the option of unsubscribing from our email list.
We may use your information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Security of Information and Data
The security and sanctity of your information is important to us and we will strive to protect and keep your information secure up to a commercially reasonable basis, but please be aware that we are under no legal obligation to completely guarantee the security of the information that you provide to us.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com